Rev. Scott Arnold Rector
Episcopal Services were held in Prattville as early as the late 1840's, but the congregation formally organized in 1859 as Saint Mark's Episcopal mission and was admitted to the Episcopal Diocese of Alabama in 1877. In 1876 the group bought a frame building from the Protestant Methodists and moved it to the church's current location at the corner of Washington and East Fourth Streets. The present church, a notable historic landmark, was completed in 1909. The first wing of the parish house was completed in 1952 and enlarged in 1966 and 1984.